Digital photography and imaging - Week 10

-26/11/2025(Week 10)

-Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media




LECTURE


Introduction to Adobe After Effects.
I learned that the composition I created in Photoshop can be transformed into an animation in After Effects. I also learned that After Effects files do not embed their media; they link to it.




TUTORIAL

No tutorial for this week.




EXERCISE

No exercise for this week.




PROJECT 4

I started with idea development. I wrote a biography about myself and a statement about my work.

INTRO
I am a Japanese male, Shunta. I am 20 years old.

PARAGRAPH 1
What is your dream?
My dream is to travel abroad more. I have been to Malta, America, Australia, and Malaysia. I want to travel to more countries in the future.

PARAGRAPH 2
What’s motivate you to achieve your dream?
I really like to see new views, only I can see them by travelling. The sunset view from seaside hill in Malta, the Australian wild beach, they were all amazed me. Remembering these feelings that come after seeing an enormous view really makes me want to travel. 

SUMMARY
How do you want to visualize your dream into an artwork?
I want to use the pictures I took while I was traveling. 


 INTRO

Since I have travel memories with the oceans, I want to focus on the oceans for this artwork. So I will use the picture of the ocean in my travel album. 

PARAGRAPH 1
What is the concept behind it?
To stand out the concept ‘travelling’, I want to use my hometown ocean pictures, and make space between overseas ocean pictures. 

PARAGRAPH 2
What is the message you want people to understand it?
I want people to feel the beauty of the oceans. They are all connected as one, but each country, each place, introduces us to a different view.

SUMMARY
What is your motto/ quote?
Go seek the bigger ocean.

So my work theme will be traveling and the oceans. 
Next, I draw a simple sketch to determine my artwork roughly. 

Artwork sketch


I picture at the bottom is my town ocean picture, and I will draw a border above I will put 2~3 of my travel ocean pictures. I will figure out what filter to add for pictures in the Photoshop process. And there are some objects, my selfie, walking, airplane, bench, and a warning sign. I will crop them from a travel picture and paste them into a nice composition. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography | Task 1: Exercises

Digital photography and imaging - Project 1