Digital photography and imaging - Week 2

-01/10/2025(Week 2)

-Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media




LECTURE


Introduction to basic compositions(focal point, scale and hierarchy, balance the elements, and white space), the Rule of Thirds, and the Golden ratio. I felt that the most important thing is to use these techniques suitable for the content and viewers. 




TUTORIAL


Demonstration for the collage assignment. Cropping old magazines and making collages.




EXERCISE

We started making the collage assignment. We need to make 3 collage designs by week 3.

1.

It is my first collage I worked on, so now looking at this, I feel a bit mundane. I tried to assemble similar theme objects, which are nature here, and tried to use the Rule of Thirds in this collage.


2.
I wanted to make something unique here, so instead of putting objects on the large paper, I created a large piece of paper with cutouts through which other objects could be seen. I feel it could be better if there were more ingenuity in the small objects.


3.
In this collage, I tried to make things simple, without using many colors. I like this collage the most since it looks organized. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography | Task 1: Exercises

Digital photography and imaging - Project 1