Digital photography and imaging - Week 3
-08/10/2025(Week 3)
-Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
LECTURE
Introduction to Lasso Tool, Pen Tool, and Layering in Photoshop. Adding layers for each effect may seem burdensome, but I've learned it helps with editing later.
TUTORIAL
Explanation for the digital collage task. I learned how to crop photos and the basics of using Photoshop.
EXERCISE
This week's task is creating 3 collages by using techniques learned in class.
1.
I liked the picture crop of a man leaving the elevator. I tried to make it fun by repeating and covering the entire background. But also, this collage looks stylish with the modern building on the front. I feel the orange and blue contrast in this collage fits very well.
2.
I put effort into creating the golden ratio here. Growing plants from the bottom right, the sky blue gold fish dominates the large space in the upper left, and the blue goldfish is located slightly to the right of the center. I selected the two gold fish pictures, but I sense that makes it a bit unimaginative.
3.



Comments
Post a Comment