-22/10/2025(Week 5)
-Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
LECTURE
Introduction to Double Exposure. I was thinking that double exposure artworks are only about putting a natural scenery into a human face, so surprised that there are more styles in it.
TUTORIAL
I was shown a double exposure demo video in a tutorial. My work is below in the exercise section.
EXERCISE
1. Double exposure demo
Final work
I had some difficulty determining how visible I should make the face and trees. I frequently checked the look from a zoomed-out perspective and made slight adjustments with the blush tool. It was a great learning experience, as it allowed me to experiment with a variety of functions.
2. My own double exposure
My selfie
Water splash
Water surface
Shells splashing into water
Final work
Designing double exposure was a hard process, since I needed to arrange the exposure effects while considering the composition, highlighting the original photo. After considering many ideas, I chose this work since it looks more creative than the others. As you can see, I tried to explain the water splash in this work by putting 3 water photos as exposure effects. The shells splashing into water in front of the face create a sense of tension. On the other hand, the still water surface covering the T-shirt creates tranquillity. I believe this contrast has created a work that makes a strong impact on the viewer.
Comments
Post a Comment