Digital photography and imaging - Week 6
-29/10/2025(Week 6)
-Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
LECTURE
Instructions for poster design. I learned there are seven principles in poster design, and I liked white space among the seven. I felt the white space emphasized the content and intrigued viewers more than other posters.
TUTORIAL
Shared video of how to make a DIY studio, and photography basics. I learned that it is important to control light, place shadows in an intriguing position.
EXERCISE
No exercise for this week
PROJECT 2
Research for the project 2 idea. I began by selecting suitable objects that could be used in this project. Below are my ideas.
1. Esc key on the screen
Take pictures of the esc key and the laptop. Deleting the esc key from the laptop keyboard, insert the esc key in the laptop screen, so that it can express the esc key is escaping from its position.
Idea sketch
2. Eraser as delete key
Take pictures of the delete key and an eraser. Place a photo of an eraser on the delete key position. It would be interesting, as it combines analog and digital elements.
Idea sketch 2
3. Apple as tablet medicine
Take pictures of an apple and tablet medicine stocks. Place the apple photo in each tablet medicine stock. I found this idea because apples are healthy and keep doctors away.
Idea sketch 3
Comments
Post a Comment