Interactive Design | Task 1

- 20/4/2026 ~ 4/5/2026 (Week 1 - Week 3)

- Interactive Design

- Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media





PROCESS

After the introduction of the assignment, we started discussing the business ideas. And we decided to create a food/restaurant platform, where users can find local restaurants. But only that doesn't make the difference from existing businesses. So we focused on the midnight service. Even at 2 am, customers can fill their stomachs with our website by finding nearby restaurants. The other UVP of our business is telling stories of the food and restaurants, so that customers can feel the culture and people behind the food. We want to provide not just food, but also a food experience. 

Below is our business concept documentation and presentation slide made by Yong Jun. I was responsible for the documentation, creating the sitemap, and the moodboard in Figma. I have used Figma a little bit, but it was a time-consuming process to create the moodboard. But in the end, I could create a simple mock-up website. For the coloring of the website, we discussed as a team and eventually chose a dark green. It can avoid tiring the eye when used in a dark room at midnight. I did not use AI in the Figma process where I was in charge of.





Canva presentation slide
(
https://canva.link/ynzjabncbwupsgz)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography | Task 1: Exercises

Digital photography and imaging - Project 1