Interactive Design | Task 4
- 14/7/2026 ~ 26/7/2026 (Week 13 ~ Week 14)
- Interactive Design
- Takeguchi Shunta/0386416/Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
PROCESS
This task required us to improve the website based on the feedback
from Task 3 and refine it into a final deliverable.
First, the leader used AI to make improvements focusing on the
feedback from Task 3: "Display on various devices," "Color Scheme,"
"Proper food picture," and "back to top button." However, some of the
photos were still unrelated to food, as shown below, so I manually
corrected those. I repeatedly searched online for restaurant menu
images and gave them appropriate names in the working folder. When
doing so, I made sure to select landscape images with display ratio
considerations in mind. Also, I corrected images where the lighting
was too dim or where the food didn't look appetizing, even though food
was visible.
Unrelated food menu pictures
After changing the photos, I noticed an issue where the hamburger menu
wasn't working on the smartphone display, so I tried to fix it. It was
displayed, but it didn't work when tapped, so I suspected a problem with
the JavaScript and had an AI check that part of the code. However, the
problem was not solved, so a leader capable of utilizing more advanced
AI made corrections.
Task 4 Final website: https://tranquil-lollipop-5edf7b.netlify.app/
After modifying those elements, we completed our final website. The
color scheme uses a dark-mode-style brown and orange that is gentle at
night, and buttons and hover elements are unified for a more
sophisticated look. Usability has also been carefully considered, with
features such as the ability to add restaurants to favorites, a button
to quickly check the map, and a back button, taking into account the
smallest user actions. More details can be seen in the slide made by Yong Jun.
For this task, I made changes to photos and edited slide details, but I did not use AI for either of those tasks.

Comments
Post a Comment